Re: [O] A bug with expanding headlines of the sparse tree?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] A bug with expanding headlines of the sparse tree?
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 15:07:19 +0200

Hello,

Meir Goldenberg <address@hidden> writes:

> I am using org-mode 8.2.10. Suppose we have this:
>
> * TODO Task1 [0/1]
> SCHEDULED: <2015-08-09 Sun>
> - [ ] Buy bread
> * FUTURE Task2
>
> Now, if we do C-/ T and give TODO for the keyword, then we correctly get:
>
> * TODO Task1 [0/1]...
>
> However, if we press Tab on this line, then the whole content, including
> next headline (the one marked FUTURE) shows up, which seems to be
> wrong.

This is to be expected. TAB discloses the entry and all children. It
also leaves the entry in an editable state. What you suggest gives

  * TODO Task1 [0/1]
  SCHEDULED: <2015-08-09 Sun>
  - [ ] Buy bread...

which means 1. that you can't reach Task2 easily, 2. that you can't edit
plain list comfortably.

Nicolas Goaziou