Re: [O] Trouble with autofill mode

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Trouble with autofill mode
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 06:34:07 +0530

>> Hello,
>> This StackExchange question might help you out:
>> https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/12392/prevent-fill-paragraph-from-breaking-latex-citations-in-org-mode
>> (Only if I got your question right...)
>
> Thanks very much. This should work. Let me try to modify it to my use case.
>
> Much appreciated.

This is turning out to be non-trivial for my limited knowledge of regex. We
need a regex that would return true for all white spaces between  "\index{" and
“}" in a string like

\index{this is an index} and then some text \index(and then another index}

And then add-hook it to 'fill-nobreak-predicate.

Various things that I have tried since yesterday did not get me anywhere.

Vikas