Re: [O] function for cleaning org-attach directories

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] function for cleaning org-attach directories
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:04:02 +0200

On 2015-07-18 05:11, Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I gave this a try and it seems that `org-attach-directory' needs to be
>> defined for it to work. I'm surprised because I never configured this
>> and with gnorb I have had files attached using org-attach. Does gnorb
>> use a default value for this?
>
> Gnorb has calls to (require 'org-attach) in certain places -- unless
> you've loaded and used gnorb in your current session, you'll probably
> want to require that yourself.

Ah, yes, of course. It seems to be working, but it’s awfully silent. It
would be great if it gave some feedback (I don’t know if it actually
deleted anything, as there was nothing in the *Messages* buffer).

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Last week athmospheric CO₂ average (Updated July 14, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.):