Re: [O] Schedule more roughly

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] Schedule more roughly
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:18:33 +0000

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 1:19 PM Manuel Koell <address@hidden> wrote:
How can I schedule my todo's more roughly? Say, I know I want to do it next week or in a few months but I don't know the exact date nor time to do it. I just want a way to plan more foresighted. If the week starts or the month I could always set a more accurate timestamp then. Any idea? I tried to remove the day number in a timestamp but this would destroy the timestamp.

Take a look at habits.  It has something similar IE you can set a due date for a habit to be completed for say at least 3 days, but not more than 5 days.
Not exactly what you are looking for but might be adaptable.

http://orgmode.org/manual/Tracking-your-habits.html