Re: [O] problem with ox-pandoc export

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] problem with ox-pandoc export
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 12:07:28 +0200

On 2015-06-26 17:36, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is there any reason why the options would disappear during export?
>
> Maybe "ox-pandoc" doesn't handle this meta-data.

ox-pandoc does not do anything with that meta-data when generating the
temporary org file. Shouldn't it inherited from the org exporter?

> Perhaps you're doing a "body-only" export.

No, I just checked.

> Or you have `org-export-with-title' and al. set to nil...

No, and I can reproduce this with an empty configuration. So I guess
there is something fishy going on in the generation of the temporary org
file.

Thanks,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Athmospheric CO₂ average (2015-05-30, Mauna Loa Observatory): 403.41 ppm