Re: [O] [Orgmode] Unable to capture the file name generated using matplo

From: Dror Atariah
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] Unable to capture the file name generated using matplotlib
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 15:18:56 +0200

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 3:49 AM, Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> wrote:

Nick Dokos removed from Cc.

On 2015-05-25 at 14:22, Dror Atariah <address@hidden> wrote:
> I tried to evaluate the problematic file using =emacs -Q= and the problem
> is the same.

Sorry I can't help much. It works on my system.

The only difference I see is my python version:

#+BEGIN_SRC python :session background :results raw
import sys
sys.version
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
2.7.9 |Anaconda 2.2.0 (x86_64)| (default, Dec 15 2014, 10:37:34)
[GCC 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5577)]
I doesn't work also when I try to use the 2.7 version of Python.

> Following is the section of my =init.el= that deals with org-mode (if you
> need more, let me know):

If the bug exists with "emacs -Q", then sending a large init file is just noise and not helpful. A minimum working example would be similar to your previous email, but include the necessary Org setup code to execute Python, and nothing else.
I believe this is the example that John provided; which doesn't work for me...

How can I make sure that my emacs -Q is really "clean"?

  -k.

--
Dror Atariah, Ph.D.
de.linkedin.com/in/atariah