[O] Fwd: Re: Continuing a numbered list

From: thomas
Subject: [O] Fwd: Re: Continuing a numbered list
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 08:33:07 +0200

indenting the table should do the trick:

===================

1. blah blah
   yatta yatta
  | m | n | foo |
  | x | y | z   |

    and this text should be part of item 1. That is the real problem -
a paragraph AFTER the table which should
    belong to item 1.

2. This is the next item. I could use a cookie here to force start at 2,
I know.

- thomas