[O] ob-R, problem with try/catch

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] ob-R, problem with try/catch
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:03:47 -1000

Aloha all,

Prior to eaa3a761dae, when working in a session, I was able to run this
R source code block without problems:

,-----------------------------------------
| #+header: :file r/adze_wt_log.pdf
| #+header: :results output graphics
| #+header: :width 4 :height 3
| #+begin_src R
|   g <- ggplot(x, aes(x = weight))
|   g + geom_histogram(aes(y=..density..))
|   rm(g)
| #+end_src
`-----------------------------------------

After eaa3a761dae, I get an error and an empty output file.

I can work around this error by removing the line "rm(g)", however, I'd
like to keep the session "clean" and not have a bunch of variables
hanging around.

Is there a way to do this with ob-R.el in its current state?  Or, should
I adopt a different set of habits?

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813