Re: [O] HTML + RDFa export/publishing ?

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: Re: [O] HTML + RDFa export/publishing ?
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:36:01 +0200

Hi.

I've finally devoted a bit more time to follow the lines you'd drawn in
the post below, and here's the result :

http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/test-org-publishing-rdfa.html

It's not perfect as it doesn't offer a universal compact way to map all
RDFa constructs to some handy and compact org syntax, but given a small
number of patterns, and the corresponding elisp converter code, I think
it achieves a quite interesting solution.

Many thanks for the suggestion.

Also, any comments much welcome (and yes, my lisp is ugly ;).

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 2048R/5819D7E8