Re: [O] Proper syntax for org-reveal-* local variables?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Proper syntax for org-reveal-* local variables?
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:26:53 -0500

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 6:04 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Giving a first shot (at least in a while) with org-reveal and am
> struggling a little with the options allowable in Reveal.initialize({
> }). The github repo readme discusses custom variables for this purpose
> in the "Configure Plug-Ins" section:
> - https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal
>
> In hunting around, I'm not sure what they specific syntax should be? I've
> tried:
>

> # -*- org-reveal-center: nil -*- (after my other #+options, etc. stuff)
>
> I also tried (at the end of the file):
>
> # Local Variables:
> # org-reveal-center: nil
> # End:

This looks to have worked after all, though it required confirming
allowing it. I had both a Local Variables section as well as #+bind
and # -*- [...] -*- in my preamble. When I deleted those two lines, I
used C-c C-c to refresh and it asked me to allow the Local Variables
setting.

In a quick re-skim of the documentation I find googling "org-mode
'Local Variables:'", I'm not seeing anything about C-c C-c. The
closest I get is the org-mode man page for in-buffer settings, but it
isn't obvious to me that local variables are in the same category from
reading that. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Best regards,
John