Re: [O] org-ref and ODT export

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref and ODT export
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:23:19 -0400

The markdown file will not contain the bibliography. You have to use
pandoc to get that, e.g. create a bibtex file containing the citations,
and run something like

pandoc --bibliography=test.bib --filter pandoc-citeproc test.md -o
test.odt

This works on a minimal kind of example for me.

see also
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/01/29/Export-org-mode-to-docx-with-citations-via-pandoc/