[O] To support the ":dbport" value

From: Денис Мекшун
Subject: [O] To support the ":dbport" value
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 18:12:06 +0300

Good day,

I use the org-mode to take statistical data from remote servers. And founf out
that current scheme such this doesn't support a port value:

#+name: ALLODS-248601-database
#+header: :engine mysql
#+header: :dbhost 127.0.0.1
#+header: :dbuser test
#+header: :dbpassword  test
#+header: :database test
#+begin_src sql :file /tmp/test.csv
  SELECT  *  FROM test;
#+end_src

I made some changes to the ob-sql.el file and now it supports the ":dbport"
value. I attached the file which include changes, and would like to suggest
apply the settings to the future versions.
Now it works like this:

#+name: ALLODS-248601-database
#+header: :engine mysql
#+header: :dbhost 127.0.0.1
#+header: :dbport "13306"
#+header: :dbuser test
#+header: :dbpassword test
#+header: :database test
#+begin_src sql :file /tmp/test.csv
  SELECT  *  FROM test;
#+end_src

I am a beginner lisp developer and I am not sure that I made correct fix, and
would like to ask you to improve this file.

--
Denis Mekshun