[O] [ox-ascii, bug?] different spacing between title & author

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] [ox-ascii, bug?] different spacing between title & author
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 00:05:18 +0100

Hi,

Newlines behave differently when using utf8 and other encodings,
e.g. between the top line and the title (which is fine), but also between
title and author, which I dislike a lot.  I don't know if this is a
features.

Example:
#+title: title
#+author: author

utf8 output with 2 newlines between title and author and no line between
top line and title.

                                ━━━━━━━━
                                 TITLE

                                 author
                                ━━━━━━━━

Ascii output with a single newline between title and author.  Much nicer.

                                ________

                                 TITLE

                                 author
                                ________

—Rasmus

--
This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put