Re: [O] [Org-Caldav] Trouble connecting to a caldav server other Google

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [Org-Caldav] Trouble connecting to a caldav server other Google calendar
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:25:39 +0100

"Charles-H. Schulz" <address@hidden> writes:

> Looking a bit into the files, I realized the package itself has the
> default configuration set on Google Calendar. I had to adapt it a bit
> to fit KolabNow as the link above describes it. Still after running a
> M-x
> org-caldav-sync I will get the following error message that "URL of
> the kolabnow calendar server" does not seem to accept DAV requests. I
> tinkered a bit with the authentification credentials but I'm running
> out of ideas. Browsing this list's archives I did find, however, that
> a few other people had problems outside Google Calendar.

So you are not using the correct URL...  You might also have to set
org-caldav-calendar-id to a correct value.

If you have an Android phone you could try Davidroid from F-Droid.  As I
recall, it's pretty good at discovering webdav sources (but it's a long
time since I set it up so this could be completely wrong).

—Rasmus

--
Er du tosset for noge' lårt!