Re: [O] lots of CLOCK lines displayed when opening a TODO

From: Leo Ufimtsev
Subject: Re: [O] lots of CLOCK lines displayed when opening a TODO
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:17:35 -0400 (EDT)

I've been down this road before,

I tried to add a hook to org-cycle to make it expand log-book drawers, but
wasn't very successful in the past:
http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/9743/expand-logbook-on-2nd-tab-press-hook-for-2nd-org-cycle

If anyone has working hack for this, it'd be cool :-)

Leo Ufimtsev | Intern Software Engineer @ Eclipse Team