Re: [O] [ox/ox-latex] Footnotes in titles

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [ox/ox-latex] Footnotes in titles
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 21:34:11 +0100

> Indeed, there is no way for the export process to know whether the title
> is going to be exported or not. Note that :with-title is not sufficient,
> because the export back-end may ignore its value. Current export could
> also be "body only", but, again, some back-ends may use title within
> body, and not template. During a "subtree" export, the TITLE keyword
> could be overridden by an EXPORT_TITLE property...

But footnotes in titles are set with symbols, e.g. * † ‡ and so forth.
IOW they are independent of the regular footnote counter, and don't
consume a number.

Footnotes in EXPORT_TITLE properties would be weird.  I don't know if you
can have that.  You tell me.

—Rasmus

--
Tack, ni svenska vakttorn. Med plutonium tvingar vi dansken på knä!