Re: [O] Colon in block name?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Colon in block name?
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:36:57 +0100

Stefan Nobis <address@hidden> writes:

> "Loris Bennett" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The above was attached with Gnus 'C-c RET f', MIME type 'text/x-org'.
>
> But you attached it as inline, so the same problems could arise. To be
> sure to transfer the file unmodified, choose "attachment" as
> disposition.

Thanks for that explanation.  I don't do much attaching these days.
Here is the file again as a proper attachment.

>> Reading with Gnus, I don't see any blank lines between the table
>> info and the table itself.
>
> It depends on your Gnus configuration. If you set
>
>    (setq gnus-inhibit-mime-unbuttonizing t)
>
> then at least my version of Gnus (v5.13) does indeed split the buffer
> in multiple pieces with additional newlines.

I haven't customised gnus-inhibit-mime-unbuttonizing and it has the
value 'nil'.

If I read the thread via

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/94919

there are also no extra newlines.  Does anyone else apart from Eric also
see space between table header and table?

BTW, I'm still more interested in the colon thing ...