Re: [O] [bug] Alignment bug in clock tables

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Alignment bug in clock tables
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:26:31 +0100

Hi Stormking,

Sorry for my very late reply: I thank you very much for your workaround
which enables me to have well aligned clock tables.

I also take the opportunity to bump up this thread.

I think you correctly spotted the exact cause of our issue. Here's what
you say in a previous message:

> I'm having this problem, too. The code that aligns the clocktable
> seems to count the "\emsp" entity as five characters. But with
> pretty entities turned on, it's displayed as only one character.

To make it short: the alignment code counts "\emsp" as 5 chars, while it
is displayed as one.

I recall the small screencast here: http://screencast.com/t/qpmxDV8R543G

Anyone to fix this in the code?

Thanks.