Re: [O] closing column mode for beamer export

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] closing column mode for beamer export
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:02:24 +0000

On Tuesday, 10 Feb 2015 at 15:42, Larrabee Strow wrote:
> I am trying to put a second row of two columns in a org beamer slide.
>
> No problems with doing the first row, two column.
>
> I can't figure out any way to put in the second row of two columns.
> (I am trying to show a 2x2 grid of images, with titles.)
>
> It appears to me I need something that produces and \end{columns}
> after my first row of columns.

I don't think you need to do anything complicated.

I have found that individual columns will go to the next "row" of
columns if the running total of the widths is greater than the page
width (\textwidth).  So basically if the first two columns take up most
of the width, the next column you start will go below.  Try it and
see.  It works for me.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-798-g528b90