Re: [O] three bugs/misfeatures in org-reveal (or is org-reveal the wrong

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] three bugs/misfeatures in org-reveal (or is org-reveal the wrong way to reveal around point?)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:52:44 -0700

hi nicolas,

On 1/21/15, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Minimal" view (state 1 above) and "canonical view" (state 4) are
> mandatory. In between, I'm not sure what is used. I suggested two of
> them. Apparently, you would also need 3 without 2 (i.e., siblings
> without hierachy above).

thanks for considering this topic.

i would use a state that is exactly like canonical except that all
body text [sections] would not show unless point is in a section.  we
can call it semi-canonical for lack of a better term.

otherwise i'm not qualified to select the intermediate states, as i
would not use them.  i'd use canonical and semi-canonical.

samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.