Re: [O] Setting The Output Directory for Markdown Export.

From: Dieter Van Eessen
Subject: Re: [O] Setting The Output Directory for Markdown Export.
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:06:16 +0100

Hello,

Just something which might be usefull as a workaround.
I know org-babel-tangle allows you to tangle blocks to certain location,
and there is also a hook available for post-processing.

Now what if you'd put your whole file in a source block, with language 'org',
tangle it to the location you want and use exporting capabilities as post-processing tool?

Could be an awfull workaround :)
but it's the first thing that popped up in my mind when reading your question

have fun,
Dieter