Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:01:57 +0000

Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

> I gave this a try and it works well.
>
>> Can I ask, why do you want to kill the buffer? Why not just bury it?
>
> Because otherwise I get this the next time I start lentic for the same
> file:
>
> A buffer is visiting /Users/schmitta/tmp/lentic_test.org; proceed? (y or n) y
>
> and I get yet another buffer.

Oh, yeah, that. This needs fixing. In general you don't need to create a
new buffer, just do `lentic-mode-move-lentic-window' (C-c,h or "here" in
the menu item) or `lentic-mode-swap-lentic-windows' (C-c,s and supposed
to be in the menu, but I've just found it's bugged!). Personally, I do

(define-key lentic-mode-map [f1]
                        'lentic-mode-move-lentic-window)

which lets me switch backward and forward in the same window very quickly.

I will probably remove "create" at some point -- "here" and "swap"
should just create if necessary.

Phil