Re: [O] [bug] viewing properties in column view

From: Michael Strey
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] viewing properties in column view
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 23:13:15 +0100

On Mi, 2015-01-07, Eric S Fraga wrote:

> On Wednesday,  7 Jan 2015 at 18:23, Michael Strey wrote:
>> Try to write 'myproperty' in capital letters as 'MYPROPERTY'.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.  I am not sure if properties are case
> sensitive or not.  I have always used lower case for many of my
> properties and things have always worked fine.  In any case, I didn't
> get a chance to try this suggestion as Nicolas has already fixed it!

Yes he has fixed my problem as well :-).  But shame on me that I didn't
report it.

I had a very similar problem with capitalized (like ':Price:') property
keys.  I have not been able to reproduce it with 'emacs -Q', so there
must have been an interdependence with my setup.  Finally my workaround
was to change my keys to all capitals.  Nicolas' latest change has cured
my problem as well.

Thank you Nicolas!

--
Michael Strey