Re: [O] [bug, patch, ox] INCLUDE and footnotes

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [bug, patch, ox] INCLUDE and footnotes
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:44:15 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

>> AFAICT, there's no reason to include a rule about whitespace separating
>> anything. Just make sure that any INCLUDE keyword that doesn't have
>> a :minlevel property gets one set to 1+N, where N is the current level
>> (or 0 if at top level).
>>
>> Another option is to delay insertion of included files: expand them
>> completely in different strings, then replace keywords with appropriate
>> strings. IOW, just make sure expansion doesn't happen sequentially.
>
> OK.  Solution one sounds easier.  A quick attempt, without tests, is given
> in the second patch.  I'll add patches if you agree with the easy
> approach.  It seems to work, though I'm not sure if the matching of
> headlines which should have :minlevel added is robust enough.

Here's a new version of the second patch with tests.  The recognition
regexp is still not great, but the idea of the regexp is to only act on
includes where there's no :minlevel already and no plain words (most
obviously src and example, but any block really) when disregarding
":key value" pairs.

At least all tests are passed...

—Rasmus

--
This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put