[O] [Q] Custom Latex command at table row end

From: Narendra Acharya
Subject: [O] [Q] Custom Latex command at table row end
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 02:55:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Is there a way to specify a Latex command to place at the end of an Org table row during Latex export?
I want a table to not have pagebreaks after lines other than a hline. This can be done in longtable environment by placing \\* at the end of the row.

I have tried placing this property in the heading.
:TABLE_EXPORT_FORMAT: orgtbl-to-latex :lend "\\\\*"
But it works only with org-table-export and not with the document export.

Thanks,
Narendra