[O] Inserting property drawers and comments

From: RCY
Subject: [O] Inserting property drawers and comments
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 15:40:21 -0500

Hi,
 I can insert a property drawer using the 'C-u C-c C-x d' key sequence. Is there a way to do so by directly calling the org-insert-property-drawer function? I get a 'Wrong type argument: commandp, org-insert-property drawer error' when I try to call it using a shortcut command. I have a similar problem with org-insert-comment and org-insert-item, but others like org-insert-link, org-insert-todo-heading, etc work fine.

Thanks
RC