Re: [O] html export does seem to no more recognise EXPORT_ .. PROPERTIES

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] html export does seem to no more recognise EXPORT_ .. PROPERTIES
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 14:15:05 +0100

Am 09.12.2014 um 09:58 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
> Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The only thing that is different from the past is that any "comment" in the
>> PROPERTIES section does seem to confuse the exporter.
>> I removed
>>
>> :PROPERTIES:
>> :EXPORT_FILE_NAME:
>> x:/0PROJEKT/Kunden/customer/customer-Dokumentation-yyyymmdd.html
>> EXPORT_FILE_NAME:
>> x:/0PROJEKT/Kunden/customer/customer-Dokumentation-another-title.html
>> :EXPORT_TITLE: Stoll - IT (HW/SW) - Zugänge - Konfigurationen [Stand:
>> yyyymmdd]
>> :END:
>>
>> As an example I removed the second line in the :PROPERTIES: block and
>> the standard html export does respect the file name again.
>
> Org syntax is much less tolerant wrt property drawers now: they can only
> contain node properties.
>

> Regards,

Good to know and reasonable.
I am glad the simple (non publishing) functionality did not disappear.

I found another strange thing:

I do start my Org files with a headline. If the :PROPERTIES: block follows
after a blank line the settings are not observed for the subtree.
If I delete that empty line it works (filename path is observed).
I wonder if this is intended?
If yes it could confuse users of such a properties block, thinking it works for
the related subtree no matter if empty lines are there or not.

Thank you.
Regards, Rainer