Re: [O] table formula help...

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] table formula help...
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 21:37:06 -1000

Aloha Eric,

One approach would normalize the =counts= table= and use a SQL query to
generate the payments table.

#+name: counts
| id | Piece | N    | Unit | Translator |
|  1 | foo   | 84   | line | bar        |
|  2 | baz   | 6633 | char | foobar     |

The query would sum over =N= conditional on =Unit= and group by
=Translator=.  I can't write the query off the top of my head.

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye