[O] Customizing Timestamps in html Export.

From: Ian Barton
Subject: [O] Customizing Timestamps in html Export.
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:23:57 +0000

I can't work out how to do this. I want to customize the format of timestamps when I publish a project to html. There seem to be various variables, such as org-html-metadata-timestamp-format, which customize the format in pre and postambles and when using the DATE: buffer option, but nothing that affects the format of timestamps in the body text.

The nearest I can find is org-time-stamp-custom-formats, which works if org-display-custom-times is set. However, I am happy with the default when I am working in an org buffer and only want to customize the html exported timestamp.

Ian.