[O] PATCH: Add JISON to ORG-Babel Supported Languages

From: Peter Moresi
Subject: [O] PATCH: Add JISON to ORG-Babel Supported Languages
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 18:29:05 -0800

Hi,

I'm spending a lot of time in org-mode doing literate programming and it does most everything that I need.

However, it did not support the jison compiler generator.  So I added it by copying ob-dot.el and making some minor changes. I also wrote instructions that more or less follow the same outline as the dot documentation

If this patch is added to org-mode then org-babel will have a language for making new languages.

Thanks,

Peter