[O] Mute tasks in agenda weekly view

From: Chris Drane
Subject: [O] Mute tasks in agenda weekly view
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 17:23:18 -0400

I think it would be helpful if on the weekly agenda view there were a way to hide a task for one day only. For example, if there were a task that I knew I wouldn't get to today, I could hit 'm', the status would stay as TODO, but it wouldn't show up under this particular agenda view.

The only semi-relevant discussion I could find is this: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/10229/focus=10233. However, this discussion pertained more to tasks that were being scheduled at day zero , and which wouldn't be completed until day twenty.

Any thoughts on how to do this?