Re: [O] Table of contents for just one section?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Table of contents for just one section?
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:41:37 +0200

Hello,

"D. C. Toedt" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to do sub-TOCs for individual sections and subsections.

We could add a "local" keyword to TOC lines, e.g.,

  #+TOC: headlines 1 local

would mean only top level children in current headline.

This feature is trivial to add to ox-ascii, probably easy for ox-html or
ox-odt, assuming someone can provide the expected code.

Implementing it in ox-latex probably boils down to requiring another
package (minitoc?).

WDYT?

Nicolas Goaziou