Re: [O] Math formatting in HTML export - The Org Manual

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Math formatting in HTML export - The Org Manual
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 17:50:37 +0200

Le lun.  13 oct. 2014  à 01:45:28 ,  Eric S Fraga  <address@hidden> a
envoyé ce message:
> On Monday, 13 Oct 2014 at 09:45, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> Here is a minimal document as example

>> #+TITLE: Minimal logic
>>
>> #+AUTHOR: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
>>
>> \begin{equation}
>> \neg A \to (A \to B)
>> \end{equation}
>
> This works perfectly fine for me with both dvipng (my default choice)
> and imagemagick.  The problem may be in your LaTeX installation: what
> fonts are used etc.?

I have just tested
and it works. I conclude that the problem comes from imagemagick.

But dvipng does not succeed to make png images of proofs via bussproofs.sty.

For example, I do not succeed to transform this proof into a png image:

\begin{prooftree}
\def\fCenter{\ \Rightarrow\ }
\AxiomC{}
\RightLabel{\scriptsize{Ax.}}
\UnaryInf$A \to \bot, \bot \fCenter \bot$
\RightLabel{\scriptsize{$L\neg$def.}}
\UnaryInf$ \neg A, \bot \fCenter \bot$
\RightLabel{\scriptsize{$R\neg$}}
\UnaryInf$\bot \fCenter \neg \neg A$
\AxiomC{}
\RightLabel{\scriptsize{Ax.}}
\UnaryInf$A, \bot \fCenter \bot$
\RightLabel{\scriptsize{$R\neg$}}
\UnaryInf$\bot \fCenter \neg A$
\RightLabel{\scriptsize{$R\land$}}
\BinaryInf$\bot \fCenter \neg \neg A \land \neg A$
\end{prooftree}

I succeeded also to do it with Gnus by adding #+LaTeX_HEADERS:
\usepackage{bussproofs} on the top of the message, and no it does not no
more... that's another problem...