Re: [O] async export not working for me

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] async export not working for me
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 06:41:24 +0200

Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Julien,
>
>> Probably you are somehow not loading settings "correctly".  In your
>> normal init file you need to set `org-export-async-init-file'.

I could get it to work at last, thank you a lot. I noticed something
though: when I run org-latex-export-to-pdf async on a very simple test
org file, the *Org Export Stack* buffer displays

 latex            0:07   /home/wilk/tmp/test.pdf

and the minibuffer indicates that the process completed.

When I publish a complex project, the line in this buffer is

                  exit   *Org Export Process*<6>

same as if there had been a problem. There is no success message in the
minibuffer, but no error message in the *Org Export Process* buffer.

Julien.