Re: [O] How can I calculate the "age" of a headline?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] How can I calculate the "age" of a headline?
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 11:41:19 -0400

I think this does what you want. I do not know if it would be easy to
get in a tabular agenda view though.

* Calculate age of this headline

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(org-narrow-to-subtree)
(org-time-stamp-to-now
 (car
  (cl-sort (org-element-map (org-element-parse-buffer) 'headline
             (lambda (headline)
               (org-element-property
                :raw-value
                (org-element-property :deadline headline))))
           'org-time<)))
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: -14