Re: [O] Problems with org-export: "byte-code: Invalid function: 0"

From: Martin Beck
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with org-export: "byte-code: Invalid function: 0"
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 13:41:06 +0000 (UTC)

Nick Dokos <ndokos <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This shows a problem evaluating a babel #+call or an inline source block
> somewhere between positions 1 and 3532 in the buffer. I suspect those
> call_skype thingies in your text are misinterpreted as babel calls
> somehow.
>
> The thing is that org-babel-exp-non-block-elements does not exist any
> longer: it was taken out last December (from both master and maint).
> With recent org, I don't have a problem exporting your text, so my
> suggestion is: upgrade.

Hi Nick,

thanks a lot for your help! I just installed org-mode 8.2.7c,
so in general, I think I should not have this problem.

Org-mode version 8.2.7c (8.2.7c-dist @
c:/Users/myaccount/Documents/mypath/org-mode/org_current/lisp/)

I launched emacs -q from cygwin terminal, then did org-version
which said "N/A" and found that there seemed to be some org-files in
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org
and some in  /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org

I removed both directories with their content, but I still have
the problem during export.
I can only avoid it, if i change the text in the org file, e. g. by
removing the "c" from "call_", so that it just leaves "all_".
Then the export works without a problem.

So my question is: how can I track down the component (which should not be
in my system) that causes this problem?

Kind regards

Martin

Kind regards