Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 00:13:24 -0700

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> Did you look at the docs?
> - https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki/Documentation

Unfortunately, this looks like Android documentation where I have an
iPhone.

> Unfortunately, looks like his images are borked at the moment. It's
> been a while since I've used it, but you're saying there's not an
> intuitive way to add a new heading? Can you just do "** something" (or
> similar)?

Doesn't seem to work.  The "** Something" gets treated as text for the
previous heading.  I suspect that, although you type the "** Something"
at the left margin, it gets indented as text under a heading should be
which messes up the heading interpretation.

> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 11:26 PM, David Masterson <address@hidden> wrote:
>> There is not much to the MobileOrg documentation.  For instance, how do
>> you 'add' a new heading to an outline?  Any examples around on how to
>> use MobileOrg?

Anyone using MobileOrg?

--
David Masterson