Re: [O] What happened to clocktable in pdf export?

From: Buddy Butterfly
Subject: Re: [O] What happened to clocktable in pdf export?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:04:38 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

updated via elpa and got the nice table back again in pdf.
Also in ASCII and HTML export it is nicely indented now.

A drawback, though is that the \_ in the emacs editing is now
gone! The lines now look like

\emsp\emsp\emsp Task2

Which is also not very nice. The editing style "\_" was quite nice,
though, not for export. Is there a way to make the \emsp invisible
within Emacs?

Also, any Idea how to get the column separator lines also in ASCII export?
PDF works because of the extra header line. HTML and ASCII I do not know.

Cheers,
Matt