[O] hiding intrusive target-markups-brackets ++ Re: org-special-keyword

From: mc
Subject: [O] hiding intrusive target-markups-brackets ++ Re: org-special-keyword face not showing in sublevels anymore since commit 69700e1
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:43:48 +0300

Hello again Bastien,

thanx for the fix!

Please allow me to shortly direct your attention to an open,
still uncommented 'feature request’ addressing an optional
‘fontification' or ‘hiding' of the some kind of intrusive
target-markups-brackets ( <<  >> ),
just like this is done with the org-link brackets ( [[ ]] ).

The first reference that was expressing this desire, I found here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-03/msg00379.html

Or could there be posted some hint how to best hack this as a private solution?

All best,
mc