Re: [O] What happened to clocktable in pdf export?

From: Buddy Butterfly
Subject: Re: [O] What happened to clocktable in pdf export?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:29:50 +0200

Hi,

this is sooo cool! Was not aware of this syntax change.
It works now as expected.

Regarding

"\__" syntax doesn't exist anymore, so no exporter will recognize it.

The replacement is "\emsp". I fixed it in maint. Thank you for reporting
it.

How can I easily fix it in my Ubuntu dist? I am running the standard
repo version from Ubuntu 14.04. Any .el or something like that?

Just a small one. As now the line for the clocktable becomes longer,
is there a method to break up the clocktable header into multiple lines?

Thanks a lot man, you saved my docs ;-)

Cheers,
Matt