Re: [O] turn off monospace in src result

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] turn off monospace in src result
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:50:18 +0100

Hi Nick,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi regcl,
>>
>> regcl <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> With this line in my .org file ...
>>>
>>> This is src_R{foo<-"FOO"; paste(foo)}.
>>>
>>> ... when I publish to html or pdf, I get ...
>>>
>>> This is FOO.
>>>
>>> ... which is wonderful, except that "FOO" is monospace.
>>>
>>> Can I turn off monospace for all results of inline source?
>>
>> I do not know, how to do that for all inline source blocks.  But you can
>> turn it off
>> 1. per code block as in src_R[:results raw]{foo<-"FOO"; paste(foo)}
>
> Looks like
>
> This is src_R[:results raw]{foo<-"FOO"; paste(foo)}.
>
> produces a newline after the evaluated code block in the HTML file,
> which is rendered as a space between the word FOO and the period.  Bug?

I tend to agree.  There was some discussion on this last year [fn:1] that went
dead after a while.  I still think that modifying raw results (as in
adding newline) should be avoided -- at least in inline source blocks.

Regards,
Andreas

Footnotes:

[fn:1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/71385