Re: [O] emails written in Org Mode

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] emails written in Org Mode
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 02:57:45 +0200

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I usually do this kind of tracking with a link to the email instead. It
>> is not automated communication between email and org, and it is not that
>> complicated, but it does what I need, when I need it.
>
> I will stop with shameless plugs at some point here, but this is exactly
> what Gnorb does ...

Why? Nothing more frustrating than implementing a *brandnew* idea only
to find out later on that idea & implementation already existed. I would
not call this 'shameless plugs' but rather necessary and useful library
advertising, but maybe I'm biased since I tend to do the same thing ;)

PS

Hadn't have the time to try Gnorb, but the combination of gnus&org is
definitely interesting for me.

--
cheers,
Thorsten