Re: [O] Mathjax vs. problems with imagemagick

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Mathjax vs. problems with imagemagick
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:06:32 +0200

And you are sure that it is named
"latex15065_PG_37f10648c57a40194a74eaabbaa5c1678a5d2046.png" ?
The existing file might be a remnant from a previous run with a slightly
different name (uuid readability is not the best :-) )

:)  I am pretty sure, yes ! :)

> I  remind  that the  error  in  creating the  dvi  file  was created  by
> minted. I  deleted every reference  to minted and  it worked, but  now I
> realize that  without minted the  use of bussproofs.sty cannot  work for
> html conversion. :S
>
> I guess that I have to put in  my .bashrc a command to say that I always
> want to use latex with -shell-escape option  , but I am not sure that it
> is the best solution.

-shell-escape is a security risk, allowing arbitrary programs to
execute, but if you are careful about what you allow and don't get
careless, I think it's reasonable to set it once and for all. I do that
because I use minted all the time (it's also needed by some svg package
that I occasionally use). But I do try to be careful about what new
latex packages I install.

I have just to find how to write this setup in my .bashrc file. If you know the command line for a Linux user, do not hesitate to tell me. It will be more quick for me !

Best wishes and thanks again !

Jo.