Re: [O] emails written in Org Mode

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] emails written in Org Mode
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 16:14:31 -0400

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestions.

orgstruct++-mode and orgtbl-mode help a lot. It would be nice to be able
to execute code too.

I have an email in to the mu4e group about just switching to org-mode
and then back to message-mode. Since mu4e isn't gnus, and doesn't use
plain message-mode as the major mode, I need to switch back to the mu4e
compose mode, but it lists as "m4e:compose" in the modeline, and that
isn't a major mode I can figure out how to switch to.

Thanks,

  -k.