[O] helm and org-refile

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] helm and org-refile
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:20:56 +0800

Hi there,

I just started using helm, with some ambivalence. Turning on helm mode
stompled all over my emacs, but for just that reason I suppose it might
be worth trading my ido muscle memory for helm muscle memory.

Anyhoo... The only thing it doesn't work well with is org-refile and
friends. It can complete the filename, but not the subtree path. My
org-refile-use-outline-path is set to 'file. I found this:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/70751

In the replies to that was a patch for making a 'helm option for org
refile, but my guess is that's well and truly out of date. Is anyone
using helm and org, and have a good solution for refiling? It's actually
preventing me from using refile and goto, at the moment...

Thanks!