Re: [O] LaTex export questions

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] LaTex export questions
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:39:45 -0400

On 2014-05-27 23:25, Steven Arntson wrote:
Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

Igor Sosa Mayor <address@hidden> writes:

Steven Arntson <address@hidden> writes:

Hi, I'm trying to export an org-mode doc to LaTex and subsequently to
PDF. This is a literary novel, written in prose. Right now when I run
the export command, the resulting file is incorrectly formatted for the
literary world, and I'm not sure how to change it. Is there a dialog or
"customize" menu that allows users to eliminate some default settings,
and add others?
But perhaps the OP can clarify: what does "incorrectly formatted for
the literary world" mean?

Literary format redux:
+ 12 point text
+ Title page has title and author name, centered both horizontally and
vertically. Contact info for agent is in the bottom left, single spaced.
+ Remaining pages are double-spaced
+ Page numbers are centered at the bottom of the page (but no page number
on title page)
+ Each page has a right-justified header in the format LASTNAME/TITLE

A quick google for "latex novel manuscript template" leads to
http://goer.org/Journal/2011/01/publishing_with_sphinx_rest_and_sffms_latex.html,
which leads to: http://www.mcdemarco.net/sffms/, which looks like what
you want...

rick