Re: [O] LaTex export questions

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Re: [O] LaTex export questions
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:31:59 -0400

Hi Steven,

Steven Arntson wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to export an org-mode doc to LaTex and subsequently to
PDF. This is a literary novel, written in prose. Right now when I run
the export command, the resulting file is incorrectly formatted for the
literary world, and I'm not sure how to change it. Is there a dialog or
"customize" menu that allows users to eliminate some default settings,
and add others?

Thank you!
Steven Arntson

In addition to Igor's suggestion you may want to check out

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html

As mentioned in the title the following is for the earlier version of org-export; however I used the Thomas Dye's examples and made the appropriate changes for the new exporter in Org v8. Again, please note, that you will have to make adjustments.

Also, search this list; for instance Dr. Dye's posts concerning this subject.

Regards,
Charlie Millar

---
is active.