Re: [O] org-table-copy-down incrementor

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] org-table-copy-down incrementor
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:25:17 +0200

Hi Bastien

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> The idea came up earlier on to let org-table-copy-down increment by
> using a table formula -- which is my TODO list for Org 8.3.  I'll let
> the list know when it's ready, but I think it would be a useful
> feature.

For me it would be already enough and preferred when the increment
would be the same as in the two fields above point. Like in other well
known spreadsheet applications. Without new Org custom variables and
without the possibility or requirement of providing a table formula:

    | 2 |
    | 5 |

    SHIFT-RET =>

    | 2 |