[O] Keeping up to date

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] Keeping up to date
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:16:23 -0400

A while ago, I switched from ELPA to Git as my Org-mode source. However, I now
have three Macs I'm trying to keep in sync, and doing Git updates is definitely
more labor
intensive. Any suggestions for good ways to keep three machines all up-to-date
with Emacs and Org?

I suppose the best thing would be to put all my emacs stuff in a Dropbox folder
and run from that, but I haven't managed to overcome the inertia to get that
working.

Org-mode is now my most heavily used emacs mode by far (though that may change
if I ever get back to coding in a "real" programming language.)

Thanks,
-pd

--
----