[O] Filtering org-clock-display

From: Noah Slater
Subject: [O] Filtering org-clock-display
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:25:56 +0200

At the start of a clocktable, I can specify a few parameters that allow me to filter/restrict the time ranges used for display.

For instance, this only shows me clocks from the past 30 days:

:tstart "<-30d>"

What I'd like to do is do this for org-clock-display too.

Perhaps I could specify it at the file level, like:

#+CLOCKPROPS:

Or perhaps this is something I could specify at the node level?

Either way, this would allow me to specify things like :tstart and I could therefor have my clock display only show me times clocked in the previous 30 days (or whatever).

What do others think about this idea?